Vrijdagmiddag 1 april vindt in Amsterdam en Kiev een teleconferentie plaats over het associatieverdrag, op initiatief van de Piratenpartijen van Nederland en Oekraïne. Vanwege het internationale karakter van deze bijeenkomst zal Engels de voertaal zijn. Geïnteresseerden zijn welkom om te participeren in de discussie.
The Pirate Parties of Ukraine and the Netherlands have initiated this event in order to allow representatives of the civil societies of the two countries to exchange knowledge. This meeting will provide insight into the recent history of Ukraine, the revolution of 2013-2014, and actual cultural, political and ecological issues of Ukrainian society. Prominent Ukrainian politicians, statesmen and representatives of civil society have confirmed their participation in the meeting.
In Amsterdam, this event will take place at 13.00 (local time) at Hogehilweg 7k
In Kiev this event will take place at 14:00 (local time) at KMDA, room 512
The event will be broadcasted through https://plus.google.com/events/cqbi5mf2f4ilk40prabj0c04hvg
Among confirmed Dutch and Ukrainian participants are:
• Volodymyr Ohryzko, former Minister of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine 2007-2009
• Yuriy Sergeyev, former Ambassador of Ukraine to the United Nations
• Ante Wessels, Vrijschrift.org
• Matthijs Pontier, Piratenpartij NL
• Representatives of the “Congress of European Azerbaijanis” (CEA)
• Representatives of the Ukrainian Animal Rights movement
• The Independent media-union of Ukraine
• Students of the National University Kiev-Mogila Academy
Discussion leader: Dr. Lada Roslycky – uatoday.tv”
- Introductory word. on Maidan, prehistory and events after Maidan
- Civil society of Ukraine, and where it has real impact on state
- Environmental protection and the role of civil society in it
- Power and civil society , motivation of people who have power, their values, the role of institutions
Anyone interested is welcome to participate in the teleconference.
Dutch and Ukrainian journalists are invited to attend the meeting and to provide the round-up of the video-conference.